Re: Wanted - Debian(preferred)/Linux handheld

On 2018-08-16, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:
> I've been looking for one for about a year.
> I've just discovered that the Gemini PDA [https://www.planetcom.co.uk/]
> has come to market. A key feature is "WiFi only models are available".
>
> The site doesn't say anything about a US distributor. Is there one?

They say they deliver to the US (with a US Keyboard with US Power Plug
option), but knowing you you'll probably tell me very severely my X
answer doesn't fit your Y question (or vice versa, or something).

https://store.planetcom.co.uk/pages/delivery

The customs implications of the matter, if any, are beyond the scope of
this article.

--
"She was a blank wall, fresh painted."
Louise Erdrich, Love Medicine