Re: hammerfall help request

I've been totally unsystematic about this problem in my machines
(granted with wheezy and jessie), but what I've found is that simply
starting the alsamixer app and re-raising the volume "fixes" the
issue. Until it happens again, for reasons which I could never
determine. Now if you don't have alsa installed or active, you
should........I don't know.....