Re: mailing list vs "the futur"

Hi there

On 10/08/18 01:03, Rich Kulawiec wrote:

<Cut>

No.  This is an absolutely terrible idea.  Here's why mailing lists
are (along with Usenet newsgroups) vastly superior to web-based anything:

I prefer Usenet to mailing lists. I read dozens of mailing lists and I don't want all that data on my computer. This is why I use a mail to news gateway. What I really like about Usenet, is the way everything is neatly organized by subject. The same applies to mailing lists when using a gateway. Further more I don't have to create an account for each group. I just subscribe.

<Cut>

Regards,
Rob