Re: which program/command can show wireless connection quality?

Thanks!

my adapter is Asus WL-167g USB WLAN Adapter
i don't understand why change directional from omni to uni

the adapter is problematic, sometimes it works fine, other times it doesn't though link quality is good

maybe buying a new one is more cost-efficient than debugging the old one

On Friday, August 10, 2018, 7:45:23 AM GMT+8, Richard Hector <richard@walnut.gen.nz> wrote:

On 09/08/18 19:00, Reco wrote:

> Also, consider wrapping a sheet of tin foil around USB WiFi dongle,
> transforming stock omni-directional antenna to uni-directional.

Uni-directional or no-directional?

I'd have thought you want to be fairly specific and precise with your
'wrapping' to get a benefit ...

Richard