Re: Asck some information for start to help Debian

On 8/6/18, tomas@tuxteam.de <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 06, 2018 at 11:43:30AM +0200, Ehsan Esteki wrote:
>> Hello,
>> My name is Ehsan Esteki from Italy. I would like help you to translate
>> your guide and wiki in Farsi Language ( Iranian language).
>> I would like how can i start to do this for you if is possible and if
>> you need my help.
>> I wait possibly your feedback.
>> Thanks.
>
> The Debian internationalization info seems to be centralized in this
> page:
>
>   https://www.debian.org/international/
>
> Specifically, if you want to translate the wiki, this seems relevant:
>
>   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorGuide#Translations
>
> Perhaps there's someone more into it and can provide more details.
>
> Thanks for considering doing this work!

Your thought triggered the thought that Debian-Publicity can always
use help translating... well... publicity, e.g. related blog posts. :)

https://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/

If one follows that list long enough, you'll see shoutouts with
requests for translations that really need to be done almost
immediately.

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey