Re: Adding text to pdf document

On 2018-08-04, Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Leandro...  It seems to work fine in adding text, but it seems that, as
> xournal, it does not allow to modify or remove it later on...  Whereas
> masterpdfeditor and inkscape seem to do so...

curty@einstein:~$ apt show flpsed
<sniperino>

 flpsed is a WYSIWYG pseudo PostScript editor. "Pseudo", because you can't
 remove or modify existing elements of a document. But flpsed lets you add
 arbitrary text lines to existing PostScript 1 documents. Added lines can
 later be reedited with flpsed.

It seems to think the contrary. But the proof is in the pudding, which I have
yet to taste.

--
Some years ago, when the images which this world affords first opened upon me,
when I felt the cheering warmth of summer and heard the rustling of the leaves