Re: LXC Memory Limits wont work

Markus Raps wrote:
> --=_d351436e7ed6bda8f193a786d6f710fa
>
> Hello,
>
> iam currently trying to run LXC Containers with libvirt
> but the memory limit doesn't want to work
>
> in the container i see the full 32GB from the Host OS
> iam pretty sure that iam missing a configline in the xml

In my config files, I have the following stanzas:

  <memory unit='KiB'>2097152</memory>
  <currentMemory unit='KiB'>2097152</currentMemory>

And the result on the VM is:

$ free -k
              total
Mem:        2052352
Swap:       2879484

No idea why it differs, probably a difference between KiB and KB
somewhere (yes, -k is SUPPOSED to be KiB, but ... )

--
|_|O|_| Registered Linux user #585947