Re: reportbug gives error

On 7/27/18, Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Curt wrote:
>> report-bugged by Dan, who somehow cleverly extricated himself from the
>> Catch 22
>
> reportbug just sends a mail to submit@bugs.debian.org.
> It can be done completely by hand. See
>   https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting
> from
>   "Sending the bug report via e-mail"
> up to and including
>   "An Example Bug Report"

Oh, that's wonderful. I test drove it with grub-pc the other day to
make sure it did what I was about to tell fellow users it does. I had
to wade thru... 550+ outstanding bugs to get to the part about...

Wishlist. =)

PS I just ran it again. It was for grub-pc but appeared to fall back
to grub2 (made sense). If they're still actively developing that
rather than trying to bump to something newer yet that replaces ALL of
that... it appears they might could use a little developer help there.
*have mercy!* :D

I wish I knew how to help with that. I can't do what I do on my
computer without them (GRUB family) first miraculously opening that
front door into the computer in the first place. #ThankYou! :)

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* runs with duct tape *