Re: Install matplotlib in Debian 9

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 2:40 PM, Markos <markos@c2o.pro.br> wrote:

> As I prefer more stability than "updability" I will install the package:
>
> apt-get install python3-matplotlib

Mark has already given you some excellent advice. But in some
instances, just apt-getting a package is not sufficient.

For example, the application you are interested in may not work with
the python package available in the repository.

Also, you could be working on multiple projects each requiring
different versions of pandas/numpy/matplotlib etc.,

To address these type of issues, I use anaconda
<https://www.anaconda.com/download/> and set up a separate environment
for each application.

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog