Re: Runnlevels are not entered (LILO prompt)

	Hi.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 02:25:30PM +0300, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I run Stretch on my Laptop with sysvinit.
>
> I had setup some profiles and tried to start them by passing 2, 3,
> 4, 5 at the end of the Kernel commandline (I use LILO) but the
> appropriated runnlevel ist not entered.
>
> Do I mis something?

Whatever you did to LILO you did it wrong. Check your /proc/cmdline
after the boot.
Every init I've tested assumes a runlevel passed as a last argument of
/proc/cmdline. Yes, that includes systemd, sysvinit and openrc.

> Since systemd anything is screwed up und nothing is working correctly.

I'm kind of surprised that you did not put the blame on some Russian
Hax0r crew or NSA honeypot. Are you completely certain that we can
exclude outside influence in this case?

Reco