Re: Trouble installing openedx on Debian9

Le 05/06/2018 à 10:26, tomas@tuxteam.de a écrit :

> As I already said, I don't know even what "edx" is. A cursory
> web search didn't make me smarter either.

I did not know myself either :-)
it's about online learning:
https://open.edx.org/about-open-edx
The poster did not mention what is goal is by trying to install openedx
but from what I gather from the above mentionned website, he does not
need openedx software at all if his sole purpose is to access online
courses (LMS): that may be done with a web browser

And for creating or managing courses: there is a native Ubuntu 16.04
version and a Docker container that is recommended for other linuxes