Re: Installing Debian on a Minnowboard Turbot with installer on USB stick?

Rick Thomas wrote:

> Can you suggest any way to get around the problem?

Sorry to jump in, but I had a similar experience with Pi few years ago.

I see this board supports network boot - for experimenting it is the one I
usually prefer. I setup tftp/dhcp server long time ago for other projects
and just add the image I want to boot there (for Pi arm).
Advantage is I can do simple install in chroot or for arm with qemu
(debootstrap) and setup the dhcp so that the client picks this up.
This saved a lot of time when playing with Pi.

regards