Re: Cannot delete files

Am Samstag, 26. Mai 2018, 19:48:44 CEST schrieb ben:
Hi Ben,

hard to say, maybe your partition is mounted read only?
This happened at me in the past for two times. One after a filesystem check,
the other case was, when the partition was full.

Try to boot from a livefile system then mount the partition read write (as
usual) and then try to delete the files.

You can also do a filesystem chewck, of course then wit the unmounted
partition.

Maybe it helps.

Good luck

Hans