displayport suspend not working correctly

Hi all,

I run on Debian testing. I have an Intel NUC with one monitor attached via hdmi and the other via displayport. When those monitors should go into suspend mode, the one attached to the (mini) display port wakes up after about 30 seconds to directly go back into suspend mode. This goes on and on, until the monitor cannot even be turned off with its power button.

I do not see these effects on the other monitor attached via hdmi nor when I attach the one connected via displayport to a computer running windows. Any ideas what might be the cause? Or how I could at least "debug" it?

Any advice is greatly appreciated ;-)

Thanks for any help

Marcel