Re: AI spam filter

Spamassassin has a Bayesian classifier (a standard AI technique) in
addition to its rules-base classification. You train it on positive (spam)
and negative (non-spam) messages. I've been using it for at least a decade
and I've been very happy with its increasing accuracy as I retrain it on
correct and incorrect classifications it's made. At this point I get few
errors either way.

--Greg