Could not find Xprint lib (libXp.so.6) in debian stretch

In my environment, I run several applications from a remote NFS filesystem, mounted at /opt/tools. Those are 32bits binaries and I'm running stretch-amd64, but multiarch appears to be solving that, so far.

However, trying to run nedit (Nirvana Editor) from that mount resulted in the familiar missing library error:

> nedit: error while loading shared libraries: libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I took a look at debian packages search, and could not find that library (it was available in jessie).

Of course, nedit package *is* available, and works, but using that would break a standard: some development tools should be available in /opt/tools

How could I solve this? Would it be possible to get libXp6 in stretch?

Best regards,
Joao