Re: [linux.debian.user] question about exim.

kjonca@poczta.onet.pl (Kamil Jońca) writes:

[...]
> Hmm. Good point. There are two options:
> 1. onet (my isp) is broken
> 2. fetchmail is broken

Well, quick look into fetchmail manual and we have:
 -n | --norewrite
              (Keyword: no rewrite)
              Normally, fetchmail edits RFC-822 address headers (To, From, Cc, Bcc, and Reply-To) in fetched mail so that any mail IDs local to the server are expanded to full addresses (@ and the mailserver hostname are  appended).
              This enables replies on the client to get addressed correctly (otherwise your mailer might think they should be addressed to local users on the client machine!).  This option disables the rewrite.  (This option is pro‐
              vided to pacify people who are paranoid about having an MTA edit mail headers and want to know they can prevent it, but it is generally not a good idea to actually turn off rewrite.)  When using ETRN or ODMR,  the  re‐
              write option is ineffective.
So it looks like that fetchmail do translation
"Undisclosed-Recipients:;" -> Undisclosed-Recipients:;@imap.onet.pl"
I do not know if word "broken" is proper in my previous post, since this
is rather "feature" than "bug".

KJ

--
http://wolnelektury.pl/wesprzyj/teraz/