Re: pointless systemd dependencies

On Mon, 7 May 2018, Brian wrote:
[snip notes on analysing each and every systemd-touching package]
I found someone who has already done most if not all of this analysis
and has set up a repo containing non-systemd-using packages.  Perhaps
this can be used as a foundation for something official.

Someone might be motivated if they could find what you are referring to.

http://angband.pl/deb/archive.html

This is nowhere near as radical as the Devuan approach and is something I think can be pulled into Debian proper without much hassle.

--
David Griffith
dave@661.org