Re: stuck at Debian's text installer numerical Software Selection menu

John, I do enjoy giving back by documenting and reporting bugs.

Is there some way, at least theoretically, that you know of to get the
text installer to record the output and the responses it think its
receiving? There's going to be an issue if the media is read-only and
it can't write files, that's why I say "at least theoretically".

I know that if an installation is successful, one can do

debconf-get-selections --installer

to get all the variables but I was hoping for something a little more
low level. Thanks.

Alan