Cannot start davmail service

Hi list:

I have a problem with davmail package in debian testing and need some advise.

If I install it I can start and stop the service via systemctl without any
problem and it works flawlessly.

However, after a reboot, the service does not start. I get the following
error:

abr 26 10:51:00 localhot systemd[17207]: davmail.service: Failed to execute
command: Exec format error
abr 26 10:51:00 localhot systemd[17207]: davmail.service: Failed at step EXEC
spawning /usr/bin/davmail: Exec format error

If I *uninstall* and then reinstall the package (and some java dependencies)
then it works again, I can start and stop the daemon and everything works fine
until next reboot. This does not work if I only reinstall the package without
uninstalling first. So this suggest that has to do with some of the
dependencies.

If I run as a user directly the file /usr/bin/davmail   then:
- Just after an install, davmail starts as a desktop app and no problem.
- After a reboot, I get the following error on a fish shell:
Failed to execute process '/usr/bin/davmail'. Reason:
exec: Exec format error
The file '/usr/bin/davmail' is marked as an executable but could not be run by
the operating system.

on bash I only get a set of meaningless symbols. Until I reinstall it.

I suspect that there is a problem with the java configuration on my system.
But I have no idea what to look for.

Any advise?

Luis