Re: Strange .bashrc Problem

Thanks for the reply.

Adding the lines from your .bash_profile to mine restored the functionality of .bashrc.

I don't have any backups of .bash_profile, but I would guess the the HEX installation script woped out the origional .bash_profile. ( I try to never assume anything as we all know how that work can be parsed).

An any rate, my thanks for the answers.

The assistance that is so forthcoming is one of the things that makes Linux the OS of choice!