Re: Email tutorial?

On 2018-04-25 06:07, mick crane wrote:
On 2018-04-24 20:56, J.W. Foster wrote:

An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded:
4.7.1 <jfoster81747@yahoo.com>: Relay access denied.

if using external SMTP server you sometimes have to register who is allowed to send mail with them. I had problem not been able to send mail when changed domain name but can't remember just now how resolved it.

mick

Yahoo changed something recently, and many email services now reject mails marked as from a yahoo address if they haven't been sent from a yahoo server:
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN24016.html
My email account recently bounced some messages from this list for that reason.

--
John