Re: RAID1 on boot?

Maybe I screwed something up, but it took a few tries; was trying to use two devices in raid1 to make a /dev/md0, then mount / (with /boot under there) directly, and GRUB2 was not happy...

I found this helpful — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_42xUFxcfU

Anyway, more or less set — thanks!
--
Boyan Penkov