Re: Chaniging focus: security ouitside a password manager (was: Re: Password Manager opinions and recommendations)

Thanks to tomas, Roberto, and likcoras!  All good points!

I'm embarrassed to admit that I hadn't thought (at least to the best of my
recent recollection) of the need to encrypt swap--that's something I'll want
to deal with soon.