Re: XFCE problems

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 6:45 PM, Dennis Wicks <wix@mgssub.com> wrote:
I use XFCE and usually my name, the clock and some other
stuff is at the right of the top status(?) bar and the App
icon and window names are at the left. And they stay there.
Something has changed. everything is bunched up to the left
and changes in size depending on how many windows I have in
the workspace.

Does anybody know what/where I have to change to get the
behavior back to previous?

This has been the behavior for quite a long time now. Did you recently upgrade several versions? Anyway, you can insert a 'Separator', and check its 'Expand' box, between the stuff you want on the right and the stuff you want on the left.

Patrick