nmtui bug

I'd normally use reportbug to report this except nmtui is preventing that from happening. The version in use is on debian-mac-9.4.0 disk and I used that version since the system is too old for efi or uefi. I was able to edit my wifi connection and save the connection with all fields filled in correctly. I just couldn't activate the connection once that had got done. If there's a later version of nmtui or the package in which nmtui comes on the standard debian netinst disk I'll try that and see if things improve. When the activation failed, it's like the device and connection were invisible and didn't show up on the screen if that helps.

Same computer in use and slint has no problem running nmtui and connecting to the wifi network here.