Re: screen freeze when attaching external screen through the dock.

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 09:01:36 +0200 BRINER Cédric said:

> Mar 29 08:14:20 cedian gvfsd[1697]: Error calling
> org.gtk.vfs.MonitorClient.Changed(): Le délai d’attente est dépassé
> (g-io-error-quark, 24)

Timeouts are reported by gvfs (though the real culprit may well be at
somewhere else). So, gvfs folks might lead you better for further
debugging. That being said...

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 11:12:36 +0200 BRINER Cédric said:

> The screen does not freeze on X.org.

Should I assume you are using Wayland? If so, wayland is still
work-in-progress AFAIK. For a stability I would suggest sticking to
X.org for the time being.

> Where should I report this bug ?

If you use wayland, then to Debian Wayland maintainers. If not, then to
Debian gvfs maintainers (though I am not sure this is a gvfs bug).

For bug reporting, there is the "reportbug" utility already installed
by default, but I have found "reportbug-ng" package more convenient.

Regards
--
Abdullah Ramazanoglu