Re: dependancies issues

On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 23:50:37 +0300 Abdullah Ramazanoglu said:

> That aside, python-tornado and python-zmq neither depends nor
> conflicts with one another. It may be different for Stretch, though.

Correction:

That aside, python-tornado and python-zmq neither depends nor conflicts
with one another **in Buster**. It may be different for Stretch,
though.

BTW I had disabled auto installation of "recommended" packages by
default. Therefore, python-zmq might well be recommended by a package
in python-tornado's dependency (or sub-dependency) tree.

--
Abdullah Ramazanoglu