Re: apt{-cache,-get,itude} show wrong version of package after update

On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 21:26:42 +0300 Abdullah Ramazanoglu said:
> On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 19:50:03 +0200 (CEST) Jean-Baptiste Thomas said:

>> After apt-get update, attempting to install ntp tries to...

> Seems like you didn't run "apt-get update" before install?

Oops, sorry, you have already stated that you have run "apt-get
update". So maybe there was a temporary propagation problem. Please
retry update + install steps to see if the problem persists. If it
does, then I would suggest changing the archive mirror you use
in /etc/apt/sources.list

Regards
--
Abdullah Ramazanoglu