Re: Nu B

On 2018-03-24, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am 2018-03-24 hackte jmczzz@gmail.com in die Tasten:
>> I was planing on getting Debian 64bit version on a live/install dvd,
>> but
>
> No "BUT", just try it.  If the Live-DVD works correctly,
> you can install Debian at any time on the Laptop.

I'm uncertain that does work correctly, in fact (install from the live DVD).

I've heard right here that it may not.

I'd recommend the netinstall--or if that's not practicable--the
downloaded CD #1 methodology myself, regardless of the hardware involved
(though if networking would require non-free firmware maybe the unofficial
firmware netinstall iso might be easiest route).

--
Bah, the latest news, the latest news is not the last.
Samuel Beckett