Installing Debian 9

Hello, I am trying to install Debian 9 as a primary OS on an Acer Aspire 5 Laptop. During the installation process I get a message stating; “Debian 9 Detect network hardware Some of your hardware needs non-free firmware files to operate. The firmware can be loaded from removable media, such as a USB stick or floppy...” it then proceeds to list the missing files. I would appreciate greatly a hasty response as I need this laptop up and running as soon as possible.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad