Re: Federated, decentralised communication on the internet

Miles Fidelman wrote:

> the problem with DMARC is simple - it breaks any kind of retransmission
> - in particular mailing lists

that's why I don't get the mails delivered to the mailbox or get numerous
non deliverable mails from the mail server.

nevertheless you will not be able to resent mails soon and perhaps the news
group community should react respectively in time and not just state "the
problem with DMARC".
You know what happens in nature with animals that do not evolve. I am sure
there is a way to handle this with DMARC as well.

regards