Re: More then 2800 spams from the list...

Hello Richard and *,

Am 2018-03-19 hackte Richard Owlett in die Tasten:
> I didn't. But as my ISP has an excellent spam filter I don't see what
> many others see. I suspect the key is interpreting the header
> information the OP gave. Is there a guide for an average user to
> interpreting that information?

It seems, the spamer is on the List and manipulated the Mailinglist
messages b using the original headers removed anything newer then
the <bendel> Receied Headers and sent the message to more then 17000
servers.

<mail.tamay-dogan.net> is subject of a DOS attack.

It seems, the Attacker know probably several 10.000 wrong configured
mailservers and now use it, to pull down my server...

I am sure, this attacker is here on the list, because it started with
my anser to "[LEARNING OUTCOME] Wi-Fi WPA Hacking Tool is Totally
Useless on New Wireless Routers".

Greetings

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet