Re: No sound in Firefox

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018, Dominique Dumont wrote:

On Thursday, 15 March 2018 10:12:22 CET Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
     - why, with ffx 59, the sound works for root and not for a normal user,
even with pulseaudio?

ff59 audio works fine on my system.

Can you check if ff59 is seen by pavucontrol (in Playback tab) when playing
audio ?

   When I run any sound player, it is shown in the pavucontrol playback tab,
   but not I try to play any sound from firefox (youtube for example)
   I tha rcase, I only have  "system sound", and no application.
   how can I add ffx?

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel