Re: which blend caters to TaL computer programming? . . .

On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:04:14 AM Albretch Mueller wrote:
>  I have a group of kids that are very good in Math and they want to
> learn some actual programming

What is the age group of these kids?  I don't think I've seen it mentioned
anywhere in the thread, and, to me at least, it seems like it makes a
difference.

Well, maybe I shouldn't have said age--what is more relevant is their
education so far--they are very good in math (Math?)--does that mean counting
(to be facetious), addition and subtraction, geometry, trigonometry, calculus,
differential equations, ...?