Re: which blend caters to TaL computer programming? . . .

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 01:01:22PM -0400, Gary Dale wrote:
> We're not talking about the pros and cons of specific languages but rather
> about how to teach children to write programs. Focusing on things like
> pointers is fundamentally wrong. You need to teach them things like breaking
> down problems into manageable parts and assembling parts into complex
> wholes.

To be fair, *you* are talking about "how to teach children to write
programs." The OP specifically asked about how to obtain a Debian blend
with a specific set of features/capabilities. The mention of his
instructional approach was incidental to the actual question. You
decided it would be more helpful to criticize his proposed instructional
approach. I wonder if the OP feels that your comments have been helpful.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez