Re: need help on cracking wireless password

On 25/02/18 01:57 AM, deloptes wrote:

Long Wind wrote:

but this is China, we have very low moral standard than you(your email
shows that you are from USA) the big ? in China is freedomgoogle,
facebook, twitter ... are all blocked by governmentif we demand justice,
these should receive more priority than stealing (sharing) bandwidth

Sometimes I think it might be worth blocking google or the stupid social
media platforms. Google as search engine is the only thing I use, but I can
imagine there would be other ways to find information if google was banned.

Certainly there is.  Try DuckDuckGo (https://duckduckgo.com), MapQuest
(https://www.mapquest.com), etc.

So do not think that we all here on the other side like google or facebook.

My machine is now a Google-free zone (and Facebook-free, etc.).

--
cgibbs@surfnaked.ca (Charlie Gibbs)