Re: need help on cracking wireless password

golden rule is right

i've been using fixed line broadband thru a home router
for convenience,  i don't power off router at night

so far no one, if any, has cause trouble for me

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 11:35 PM, Jason <electron@emypeople.net> wrote:

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 09:49:49PM +0000, Long Wind wrote:
> but this is China, we have very low moral standard than you(your email shows that you are from USA)

We all live on the same Little Blue Ball.

> the big ? in China is freedomgoogle, facebook, twitter ... are all blocked by governmentif we demand justice, these should receive more priority than stealing (sharing) bandwidth

Maybe the 'golden rule' could apply here: "Do to others as you wish
them to do to you." Simple and universal.

>    On Saturday, February 24, 2018 2:36 PM, Joe Pfeiffer <pfeiffer@cs.nmsu.edu> wrote:

>  Really?  They're paying for it and you want to use it for free?  This
> strikes you as neighborly behavior?

Best regards,

--
Jason