Re: Unknown URL

	Hi.

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:04:30AM -0500, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
> The only reason I have it
> is so that my wife can browse.  Here is my sources.list:

Check the contents of /etc/apt/sources.list.d . It's definitely there.

Just for the fun of it, invoke "dpkg -S" on the problematic file.

> I definitely want the other two problems to be solved.
>
>  I have some computational chemistry software that needs i386 libraries.

One thing at a time. First, purge the faulty Opera repo.

Then run "apt-get update". I'm interested in the new output.

Next provide the output of "dpkg --print-foreign-architectures", please.

> Your help is really appreciated.

You're welcome. It's been a boring week, I could use some fun.

Reco