Problem with suspend-to-disk

Hi folks,

I am working on a little problem. Just let me shortly describe:

When I am running suspend-to-disk, I can see, that the RAM is saved to the partition (in my case I defined the swap partition).

Everything is working fine, after that writing to disk, the computer is shutting down. So far, so well.

But when I wake it up, I can see, the computer is starting from BIOS, and the data is rewritten from the partition into ram.

But then - the computer shuts down, and is starting from BIOS again.

Then, after a (necessary) filecheck the computer is normally booting (just as it was completely shut down before).

So far so well.

Now my problem: Is there a way, to see, what happens, when the computer writes its data from swap into memory and then crashes? I found no log entries, which showed me, why the computer resets after refilling the ram. Kernel logs are overwritten at next boot, and tricks , like cutting of power before the second boot, and then examining the log files with a second operating system like a livefile system gave me no further information, too.

I would file a bugreport, but without any good information, a bugreport is not easy to tell.

Any suggestions, how I can get more information? (Besides, there is a bugreport of this behaviour at "powerdevil", but sadly I can not help much more)

Thanks for reading this and any help!

Best regards

Hans