Re: Were is gapcmon?

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 05:26:41PM +0000, Juan R. de Silva wrote:
> I've been using gapcmon GUI to control my APC UPS backup units for years.
> I cannot find it in Debian Stretch repos. Was the package removed? For
> what reason? What can I use in its stead?

https://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gapcmon.html

It was removed from Debian more than two years before the release of
wheezy and had not been updated for nearly two years prior to that.

Here is the bug that requested its removal:

https://bugs.debian.org/617593

I am not sure what your requirements are, but I use apcupsd (with its
web interface in the apcupsd-cgi package). That does the job for me.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez