Re: failed to set console font and keymap

> Is this a place where "dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration" might
> come into play? I only know that one because of debootstrap..... :)
>
> Cindy :)

I tried "dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration", choosing UK Int
w/dead keys. I am still getting the same error. I had also before,
tried setting the layout with the Gnome tool. My layout is working
perfectly, but I keep getting the same error, "failed to set console
font and keymap" at boot time.
thanks