Re: Using MATE's workspaces effectively

Richard Owlett wrote:
> I have no problem with different applications being open in each workspace.
>
> What I would like would be to be able to do is have differing sets of
> applications available in each workspace.

  under System->Preferences->Personal->Options make sure
you have checked the box for automatically remembering
started applications.

  then, set up your workspaces and when you turn off the
machine use System->Shutdown->Shutdown and it should remember
all of your open windows and where they were located.

  works for me...

  songbird