Re: wiki

On 02/16/2018 06:08 AM, Rodary Jacques wrote:
Le vendredi 16 février 2018, 06:42:52 CET rhkramer@gmail.com a écrit :
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 08:42:14 PM Rodary Jacques wrote:
Why can't I access wikis from a Debian box:
Forbidden
is the message I get.

I think we need more information--which wiki are you having trouble with?
(What is its URL?)
I first had this message on  https://wiki.debian.org, then on various problems.
Maybe you have to register and then login on that wiki.
and I was never asked to register before you mention it.

I checked, https://wiki.debian.org is up and it is not a site requiring a login to view.

The next set of questions:
  1. What browser are you using?
       Do have any extensions/add-ons/etc enabled?
       Does your browser have a "safe" mode that disables them?
  2. Do other sites work?
    (e.g. can you access your preferred search engine?)
  3. Are there other sites with problems? Which?
HTH