Re: squid ssl bump

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 08:16:28AM +0300, Gokan Atmaca wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am installing as follows. But "ssl_crtd" is not found ...
>
> installation steps ?
>
> apt-get build-dep squid3
> apt-get install build-essential sharutils ccze libzip-dev libssl-dev
> apt-get install devscripts build-essential fakeroot
> apt-get install libssl-dev libcrypto++-dev  libssl1.0-dev
> apt source squid3
>
> cd squid3-3.5.23
> vim debian/rules
>  –enable-ssl (add)
> ./configure
> make all
> make install
>

> what can be the problem ? what do you recommend ?

You are editing the options in debian/rules and then not calling.  You
call ./configure directly.  After editing debian/rules, build with
'fakeroot debian/rules binary' or 'fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage'.  The
binary packages will be placed in the parent directory and you can see
them with 'cd .. ; ls *.deb'.  You can then install whichever of the
packages you need with 'dpkg -i <pkg1>.deb <pkg2>.deb ...'.

Additional information is available here:

https://wiki.debian.org/BuildingTutorial

Regards,

-Roberto

--