Re: wiki

Hi Rodary,

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 02:42:14AM +0100, Rodary Jacques wrote:
> Why can't I access wikis from a Debian box:
> Forbidden
> is the message I get.

On this list we enjoy a challenge and I'm afraid that trying every
version of every different browser in every release of Debian against
every wiki on the Internet to try to replicate or understand your
problem is too simple for us.

Can you please try again at a later date with a query that contains
less information about your issue, in order to make it more suitable
to us.

Thanks,
Andy