Re: hostname

Nicholas Geovanis wrote:

> Hey flightless-avian -
> Dare you to come to Chicago and say that to my pierced, ugly old
> non-bearded pre-hipster face :-)
> Weirdos like me helped make your software universe Old Man
> You should be on your knees to me d00d  :-D

Haha, you made my day! With full respect, no one questions the achievements
I have a little objection to what happen to the young people - they are
like dumb and dumber on the run. Of course not all of them, but still the
once I mentioned are definitely not in place :D
Perhaps you meant the piercing ... well if it was only the piercing and
perhaps only the beard ... however with that hipster type haircut and
outfit - no way - this is definitely wrong.

regards