Re: hostname

Greg Wooledge wrote:

> And I bet you don't care.  And I bet you think I'm some kind of fossil.
>
> I despair for humanity.

Haha, just had a talk with a friend - they decided to do homeschooling as
the public school is getting worse and worse. and more and more people
start homeschooling - why? Because the left fashists break everything.
I was looking yesterday at a guy in the elevator - two piercings on his
mouth and a beard - hipster type - really narrow pants - ugly -
disgusting - where the f**k he came into the elevator. The next day - same
outfit, same haircut but different face with retro mustage - OMG!
Why why why - "Idiocracy"  becoming reality!
Earlier I was concerned about my job in the future - now I am not - with
this new generation of softies, who need safe space, only because yo utell
them the truth, I'll have enough to do.

regards