Re: Duplicati?

Hello Roberto,

Thanks for the particularly detailed explanation; it's quite apropos, since:

-- I'm new to actually thinking about what it takes to make stuff work.
-- I had wrongly assumed the existence of some .deb floating around would make the packaging more straightforward

As for Duplicati, too bad -- seems like a nice tool, but there are many other options around to suit the same ends...

Cheers!