Re: Dell Open Manage

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 08:41:32AM -0600, David Wright wrote:
> On Mon 12 Feb 2018 at 10:34:45 (+0000), Adam Weremczuk wrote:
> > I'm referring to:
> >
> > http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/debian/
> >
> > Does anybody know if jessie version works well on stretch?
> >
> > Or if an official release for stretch is going to be available soon?
>
> On stretch, if *they* don't know, I doubt you'll get much joy here.

Coincidentally, earlier today I installed srvadmin-idracadm8 on stretch
from

deb http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/ubuntu jessie openmanage

and racadm was able to read the network config from my drac with no
problems.  I haven't tried changing the network config yet, or any other
operations, so I can't say whether it works completely, but it's at
least partially functional.

--
Dave Sherohman